Teaching kids how to be confident and aware of their bodies through sports.
Multi- Sport Physical Literacy Program
Control Club provides all kids with the skills to excel at sport but more importantly, life through a weekly 45-minute multi-sport program.
We believe that all children should have the confidence, awareness and opportunity to enjoy physical activity in a safe and encouraging environment supervised by our qualified and skilled coaches.
The program is open for all children aged 4 – 12 years old, coaching through development milestones, improving their leadership skills, sporting talent and enjoyment of physical activity displayed by the end of term certificates.
What will happen in these 45 minute sessions
To learn more about the benefits of the physical literacy approach, click here.
- 1 × Individualised program.
- Teaching fundamental lifting techniques, motor sequences and stability.
- Introduction to strength, performance and cognitive training.
- 2 × Individualised program.
- Progression of strength, performance and cognative training.
- 1 on 1 goal setting and planning session.
- 3 × Individualised program.
- 2 × Free 1 on 1 strength sessions.
- Personalised training schedule.