Goal Setting and Visualisation (60min)
How can you aim for better performance if you don’t have a target? Clear the fog that hides your pathway to success with evidence-based goal-setting methods that work. Learn why most goal-setting fails, and develop simple, practical methods of achieving your goals, along with a clear plan laying out the steps along the way.
Do you hate running? If so, you are not alone. Many sporting clubs are rife with evidence of injuries and “wear and tear” from running. In this life-changing workshop, you will learn why many find running challenging, how you can make it enjoyable and how to train safer and more effectively. You will leave the workshop with a new approach to running for the rest of your life, and a personal video analysis showing you exactly what to change with your technique.
Getting your club started with S&C
Have you thought that maybe your team should be doing strength and conditioning? Maybe you have tried a few boot camps and personal trainers? This workshop teaches your club how to initiate S&C programs across your age groups from under 12s to seniors, building a stronger, more resilient, and better-performing club culture.
We can tailor workshops for your group, school, or club across a wide range of High-Performance topics. Contact our staff to find out more.
1 Session Membership
- 1 × Individualised program.
- Teaching fundamental lifting techniques, motor sequences and stability.
- Introduction to strength, performance and cognitive training.
2 Session Membership
- 2 × Individualised program.
- Progression of strength, performance and cognative training.
- 1 on 1 goal setting and planning session.
- 3 × Individualised program.
- 2 × Free 1 on 1 strength sessions.
- Personalised training schedule.